Tuesday, February 09, 2010

ADRIANA EVANS: WALKING WITH!
A real songstress is building! She's one of the most underrated and overlooked soul artists in the soul music genre today. Her name is Adriana Evans, but I call her Adri-dri because I got it like that (devilish grin). Every since I put ears on her classic self-titled debut album back in 1997, I have been a serious fan. She has such a smooth sound that it's easy for me to enjoy everything she makes. I'm quite sure there are several reasons why she's not a household name after all of these years, but that doesn't matter to me. I look forward to all of her album releases. Adriana fans are in luck because she's releasing her latest album "Walking With The Night" on February 23rd. If you have never heard an Adriana Evans record, I would suggest that you start with her debut joint. If you like that one then continue on by locating her other albums.


Here are two of my favorite Adriana joints:





www.adrianaevans.com

No comments: