Monday, December 24, 2007

MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU!
Instead of wrapping gifts like I should be doing on Christmas Eve, I'm on the internet posting this for you folks. That's what it's about though, giving to others. You know how we do over here. Once Santa has come and gone tonight, Christmas Day is pretty much about spending time with family and friends, or just relaxing by yourself. However you plan on spending your holiday free time enjoy it! Personally, I don't like listening to Christmas music on Christmas day. Go figure? I'd rather hear some good ole' soul music to stimulate my ears. If you feel like I do then you are definitely in luck.
Put your ears on my "Herbalistic Redlight Audissey" mixx! It's full of nice grooves and nostalgic sounds that should definitely put your body and mind at ease for the holidays. This is a musical journey that should be taken by all music lovers. It's my personal gift to you!

To everyone that visits my site on a regular basis and even the once in a while visitors, I want to thank you all for your continued support. A blog is nothing more than a diary without any visitors. I hope that I have provided you folks with opportunities for some musical discoveries during your time here on SoundNexx. It's been fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a safe and happy holiday season!

HERBALISTIC REDLIGHT AUDISSEY TRACK LIST:

01^The Brothers Johnson - Q
02^Faze-O - Riding High
03^Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess
04^Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
05^DeBarge - I Like It
06^Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
07^Tyronne Davis - In The Mood
08^The Time - Gigolos Get Lonely Too
09^Marvin Gaye - Love Me Now or Later
10^Michael Henderson - Let Me Love You
11^Isley Brothers - Make Me Say It Again Pt. 1 & 2
12^Charles Earland - Elizabeth
13^John Hammond - Can't We Smile
14^Cameo - Hangin' Downtown
15^Art of Noise - Moments In Love

GET HERBALISTIC RIGHT HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

peace jamz.. good looking out on this ill mix

merry christmas to you & yours. its always fun e-polli'n w/ you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tunes and commentary Nexx! I enjoy coming here for several reasons, so keep up the great work.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Hot mixx too!!

Anonymous said...

I found this blog a couple of months ago and I've been coming daily ever since. Thanks for everything you do here.

I look forward to 2008!

Peace

Muze said...

sweeeeeet jams.

Tony Ramos said...

I visit this blog on a weekly bases...couse i like the music/soul you bring here. thanks for that.i hope you wil do that in 2008..
merry christmas and a soulfoul 2008.. thnxx. Tony

Anonymous said...

Greetings -

I couldn't find an email so I apologize for the post. I represent Foundation Media (www.foundation-media.com) the premier grassroots promotion service for artists from the Rawkus 50 to Lupe Fiasco and beyond. We've worked hard to expand our services to service creative blogs like yourself with quality music as well. If you'd like to be a part I'd love to hear from you. Leenycpromo@aol.com

Thank you!