Friday, December 16, 2011

SOUND SPOT: TIM TERRY
It's has been several months since I posted about a musical artist. Recently, my time has been limited, but at this moment my free time has improved greatly! Now, I am back in the saddle once again to bring you some artists you need to check for. I am starting things off with one of my favorite discoveries within the last few months. His name is Tim Terry a.k.a. The Tim Terry Experience.
This soul-singing crooner is representing Memphis, Tennessee and he has a very soulful and organic vibe to his music. Mr. Terry is determined to bring the purity and honesty of music back from the dead. He's definitely heading in the right direction. I've had his If you enjoy soulful ballads and mellow grooves Tim Terry is worth a listen. I've had his "Live & Unplugged" album in heavy rotation for some weeks now...
Check out his video for the track "Ooowee" below:

No comments: