Friday, December 16, 2011

THE CHOCCOLATE SOOTHY MIXX
Welcome to another musical journey for your ears to explore. Music comes in all different forms of noises, sounds and basslines, which I try to share through each mixx that I make. This one is a mixture of old, new and rare tracks that I hope you can vibe with. Sometimes, I wonder if there will ever be a day when urban mainstream radio will start playing more artists of substance. It saddens me that our children only get a fragment of quality music available through radio. Okay, I am stepping off of my soapbox for now. As always, support quality music and thanks for listening! Please, share these joints with your family, friends and foes to make the world a better place...

The Soothy Tracks:
Tonya Dyson - Today
Chester Gregory - Initializing
Portforms ft. Cherri - Myself I
T-Love ft. Dwele - Se7en
Slum Village - Fall In Love (Remix)
Leon Ujure - Locean
Marvin Gaye - After The Dance
Hazel+Slakah - Ice In My Drink
Troubleman ft. Steve Spacek - Without You
Tom Brock - I Love You More And More
Suzi Analogue - Simplicity
EPMD - Please, Listen To My Demo
Faze-O - Riding High
Hi-Tek - On My Way
Eric Roberson - Talking Reckless
Tenka - Summer Nights
Drake ft. Andre 3000/Lil Wayne - The Real Her
Azure ft. D'Angelo - Love Is So Cold
Fudge Fingaz - Gettin Together
Angela Johnson - Glad You're Mine
Samon Kawamura - Last Call
Phonte - Home
Lionel Richie - Love Will Find A Way

No comments: