Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SOUNDNEXX SPRINGN2SOUL MIXX!


It's spring, which puts me in a good mood! I am always in the mood for the some good music though, and I hope you are too. Today, I am sharing some of the soulful tracks that I have in heavy rotation right now. There's new stuff, remixes, classics and underground joints! I keep my ears on the underground soul scene because that is where I find the music I like. I am on a constant hunt for unheard gems, which I put together in my mixes for you to hear. So, if you dig something, I challenge you to explore it further. Enjoy!
 
Spring Tracks:
 
D'Angelo - Brown Sugar Remix
Erykah Badu/CoCo - Treehome 95
Bilal - Back To Love
Coultrain - 13th Floor
Jill Scott - Cross My Mind (HipHop Remix)
Rena & Daru - Master Plan
Miguel/Kendrick Lamarr - How Many Drinks
RJ Mill - Talk To Me
Mar - Inglewood
Chrisette Michele - Can The Cool Be Loved
Reva Devito - Going Down
Allison Carney - Hero
Eric Benet - I Might
Tiff Paige - Such A Challenge
Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home With Me Tonight
Jonell - Miss U
Oaklyn - Waitin
Avant - Gratitude
Loose Ends - Stay A Little Wild Child
Yvette Michele - First Time
 


No comments: