Sunday, February 24, 2013

SOUNDNEXX RAHSAAN REEL SOUL MIXX!
My first male soul artist showcase mixx for 2013 is dedicated to one of the hardest working dudes in the business. His name is Rahsaan Patterson, but fans like myself just call him Rahsaan. I've had the pleasure of watching Rahsaan perform live several times over the last few years. He definitely understands showmanship, and never fails to entertain at a live show. What I like most about Rahsaan is his consistency with making quality music. All of his albums are solid, and that's rare these days. This mixx is showcases some of my favorite tracks from this artist over the years. If you don't know Rahsaan Patterson this is perfect time to get familiar. Support quality music and ignore the garbage!

Tracks List:

Stop By
Spend The Night
April's Kiss
Feels Good
Forever Yours
No Danger
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Rock Ya Baby
Bleuphoria
Watching You
Dream Flight
Where You Are
6 AM
What Am I Gonna Do (Remix)
The One For Me
Cloud 9
Don't Run So Fast
Stop Breaking My Heart
Let Your Body Go


GET THE REEL MIXX HERE!

No comments: