Sunday, October 28, 2012

SOUNDNEXX QUIETSTORM TAPE VOL. 2
Originally, I dropped this mixx back on my birthday (Oct. 16th) via one my four Podomatic accounts where I post all of my mixes.  If you haven't become a follower on my Podomatic pages at this point then I suggest you do so sooner than later. It's the best way to stay current with music that I share and it's free. My mixx links are normally posted here weeks after being uploaded on my one of my Podomatic accounts.

This joint is Volume 2 of my "Quietstorm Tape" series, which showcases R&B slow jams from yester-year. This volume is all about the groups. There are plenty of musical goodies for everyone that I hope will bring a smile to your face. I miss R&B songs like these, so lets go back...waayyy back in time! Put your red light bulb in your lamp, burn some incense, get your favorite beverage and press "PLAY" on your tape player. Also, don't forget the checkout Volume 1 of this series as well. Enjoy!

Track List:

The Next - Butta Love
Mint Condition - My Dear
The System - Don't Disturb This Groove
Jodeci - Stay
Guy - Piece of My Love
E.U. - Taste of Your Love
Silk - It Had To Be You
Tony! Toni! Tone! - Whatever You Want
The Deele - Two Occasions
Shalamar - This Is For The Lover In You
H-Town - They Like It Slow
Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
The Time - Gigolo Get Lonely Too
Isley Jasper Isley - Insatiable Woman
The Isley Brothers - Make Me Say It Again Girl Pt. 1 & 2
U.N.V. - Something's Goin' On


QUIETSTORM V2 IS HERE!

My Podomatic pages:
soundnexx.podomatic.com
soundnexx2.podomatic.com
soundnexx3.podomatic.com
soundnexx4.podomatic.com

No comments: