Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SOUNDNEXX LICKWID FUDGE MIXX!
It's been a minute since I've posted a new mixx around these parts, so I am dropping this joint here for you! This one is a soulful musical experience with sprinkles of hip-hop and electronica vibes throughout. It's liquidy and fudgy, so I titled this one the "Lickwid Fudge Mixx" because it sounded good at the time. Put ears on this goodie and enjoy! Support quality music and thanks for listening...

Lickwid Tracks:

Bahidiyap Intro
Jimetta Rose - Castle
Mar - Pretend
Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones
Maylee Todd - Hieroglyphics
Tamara Soul - Wanna Be
Jesse Boykins 3 - The Perfect Blues
Samatha James - Angel Love
Reel People - High
STBC - Wanna Do
Vikter Duplaix - What Would I Do
Reva DeVito - They Say
Raheem DeVaughn ft. Snoop Dogg - Be The One
Jeff Bradshaw ft. Kindred - All Day Lovin'
Quadron - Baby Be Mine
Kay ft. Sy Smith - My Story
TheeSatifaction - Exstinct
Yasmine - Video
Versis - The Journey (4U)
Moka Only - So Far
Black Spade - Fall In Love


LICKWID DL LINK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your mix list! Also, send me your address and I'll send you the brand new Reva Devito project. It's amazing!! leigh @ theoctopuscorp . com