Sunday, March 04, 2012

WARM WINTER'S NIGHT MIXX!
This mixx is full of mellow and soulful goodness! I am a huge fan of underground and Indie soul music and artists. These types of musicians keep my relationship solid with soul music. If all I had was mainstream radio, I would have cheated with country and folk music a long time ago. Sharing this music with other fans of soul is not only my pleasure, but it's my obligation. I have to be a supporter of quality music so that it can continue to flourish and thrive. I encourage my listeners to use the mixx tracklist as a road map of music discovery. Get your Google or Bing on, see what other goodies these artists have to offer. Put ears on this one when time permits and enjoy! Thanx for listening...

Taku - Dusty
Wes Felton - Simple SalvationHazel - V
Spacek/Saadiq/Common/Ledisi - They Don't Know You
Kaae - Body and Soul
Julien Dyne/Mara TK - So Far
Kaae - Hold You Down
DJ Center/Gretchen - You Got the Love
Morris Alan - Let It Ride
JoiStarr - Yay
Maimouna Yousief - Reason For Breathing
Gretchen Parlato - All That I Can Say
R. Glasper/King - Move Love
Fatima - Rubies & Diamonds
Rich Brown - Sanctuary
Vikter Duplaix - From Another World
Mars - First of Me
Mr. Dibase - Look of Love Remix
R. Glasper/Musiq/Chrisette
Michele - Ah Yeah
Miles Bonny - Dedicated
Suzi Analogue - Here We Go
Tha Rayne - Luv Bug
C2C - Someday

No comments: