Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TIME FOR SOME JAZZFUL VIBRATIONS!
I've been in a jazzy mood as of late, so I thought it would be cool to share some laid back sounds with you. Personally, I feel that are not many genres of music that can stand the test of time, and jazz is definitely one of them. The gentleman in the photo on the left is the living legend Joe Sample. If you never seen this man perform live, you have definitely been missing out. His live shows are priceless, so if you ever get the chance to attend one -- do it! If you are new to Joe Sample's greatness, there's no time like the present to get familiar. I suggest starting with his greatest hits album to get a feel of his style, then start collecting the albums.

Okay, enough typing...let's get into some music:

01-Herbie Hancock – No Means Yes
02-George Duke – Feel
03-Marcus Miller ft. Corrine Bailey Rae – Free
04-Minnie Ripperton – Take a Little Trip

05-Joe Sample – The Road Less Traveled
06-Jazz Allstars – Every Time I Think About Her
07-Roy Ayers Ubiquity – The Third Eye
08-Ahmad Miller – Sunny C
09-Boney James ft. Dwele – In The Rain
10-Boney James ft. Dwele – Break of Dawn
11-Frank McComb – Chick
12-David Sanborn – Miss You
13-Bobby Humphrey – Uno Esta
14-Alex Bugnon – All That I Can Say
15-Freemont Saxx – Cross My Mind

GET JAZZFUL HERE!

No comments: