Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DJ SOUNDNEXX VERBAL MILK MIXX!
 
No matter how much time passes, I will always have love for hip-hop music! Over the last couple of decades, the sound of the genre has drastically changed. Some of it is good, but a lot of it terrible as far as I am concerned. I won't bother getting up on my "soapbox" ranting about how many rappers don't spit rhymes anymore, and how the content suffers because of it. Some of you may feel totally different about the subject, and I can respect that. Like you, I have a choice about what artists make it into my listening rotation, and today I am showcasing some of the emcees on my radar in this mixx. There are some new, classic and remixed tracks on this joint! When you get a chance, put your ears on it. If you like what you hear, then show some support.

VERBAL TRACKS:

Mykill Miers - Give Em Hell
Maimouna Youssef - You Ain't Hart
Ghostface & Sheek - Been Robbed
Jay-Z ft. Common - Open Letter Remix
Rapper Big Pooh - Friends
Guilty Simpson ft. Black Milk - Crazy
Truth Enola ft. De La Soul - Voicetress
Planet Asia - Listen
Demi Godz - Dead In The Middle
LowBudget - Barbeque
Oaklyn ft. Ekow - We Nuts
Trek Life ft. Hezekiah - Beautiful People
INS/7L & Esoteric - Hazmat Rap
Nas ft. Q-Tip - One Love Remix
Breezy Lovejoy - 8oom 8ap
Nas - Blaze A 50 Remix
Ghostface - The Rise of the Ghostface Killah
Moka Only - Like That
Black Milk - Sunday's Best/Monday's Worst
Styles P - Shoot You Down
Craig G - Originality
Jadakiss ft. Bow Wow - All J's


VERBAL LINK HERE!

No comments: