Thursday, December 13, 2012

SOUNDNEXX KINDRED SOULFUL MIXX!
This mixx is dedicated to one of my favorite soul singing duos, and their name is Kindred the Family Soul. I have been a fan of Aja and Fatin since they dropped their first album and nothing has changed over the years. Their music discusses everything from love, life, family, uplifting the people and making world a better place. The best thing about Kindred is that they're really cool and down to Earth people. The soulful sounds that they create is like comfort food to my ears. Personally, I feel like they've been overlooked by the masses, so here is your chance to get familiar if you haven't already. Get ready for some mellow soul goodness...

TRACK LISTS:

All Day Lovin


     Kindred Family Soul w/Jeff Bradshaw
Far Away     Kindred Family Soul
As of Yet     Kindred Family Soul
Struggle No More     Kindred Family Soul w/India Arie
We All Will Know     Kindred Family Soul
No Limit     Kindred Family Soul
You Got Love     Kindred Family Soul
I Am     Kindred Family Soul w/Jasmine Sullivan
Do You Remember     Kindred Family Soul
Rhythm of Life     Kindred Family Soul
Contentment     Kindred Family Soul
If I     Kindred Family Soul
Stars     Kindred Family Soul
Where Would I Be     Kindred Family Soul
Just the Way You Are     Kindred Family Soul
House of Love (remix)

KINDRED MIXX HERE!
   
 

No comments: