Tuesday, October 26, 2010

KANYE'S VERY LONG RUNAWAY!


Kanye West is one of those artists that people love to hate. Even when you are a fan of his music, he seems to do something that makes you say "what the hell was he thinking?" Actually, that is part of his appeal. You never know what to expect from that kid. I'll be the first to say that his last album was a creative disaster that I am glad to forget. I gave him a pass though because his mother had just died around that time.

Recently, Mr. West has been on the grind releasing one hot track after another for his fans. The dude is back and focused, which is obvious by the quality level of his leaked tracks. Now, he's released a 30+ minute music video "Runaway" showcasing some of his new music. It's no Michael Jackson epic, but it's definitely interesting and creative. I'm sure there is more meaning behind the visuals and madness then I got from my one viewing, but that's cool with me. Now, it's your turn to peep the new extended video (if you haven't already)...

No comments: