Monday, August 23, 2010

SOUND SPOT: NADINE CHARLES
I recently rediscovered an independent soul artist from London that I had forgotten about, and her name is Nadine Charles. She's worked with Raphael Saadiq, and provided vocals for electronica-soul groups Silhouette Brown and 2000Black. Don't know those groups? Look them up! Modeling is another passion of hers, so checkout some of her photos online. I sent a newer track of hers entitled "Kisses In The Morning" and it is a lovely track! For that reason I showcased it on my latest soul mixx, so keep your ears open for that one. I put these mixxes together to give music lovers an opportunity to discover and support artists that I feel are dope! Without support these artists may not be able to continue to make this great music we love...

Checkout these websites to discover more about Nadine Charles:

www.nadinecharles.blogspot.com

www.myspace.com/ncharles

No comments: