Thursday, January 21, 2010

OL'SKOOL 80s & 90s PARTY JAMS!
Who doesn't like great old school tracks from the 1980s and the legendary 1990s? No matter what nightclub, birthday party, backyard BBQ or babyshower you attend, when an old school song comes on everybody wants to get up. Well, maybe not everybody, but most people anyway. My cousin asked me if I would put together a mixx showcasing the "older schoolidge" of R&B and rap tracks from back in the day, so I did just that. It's harder than you may think to only pick 20 tracks from the many hot joints that exists for those eras. Regardless, I did what I had to do, and I am sharing the final result with you! No tracklist should be needed for this mixx because the featured songs were pretty popular for the most part. However, if you want to know the name of a track you don't recognize, give me a shout and I'll inform you.

Get the "80-90 Ol'Skool Mixx" here!

No comments: