Thursday, October 30, 2008

IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN!
I'll be honest with you...I don't really get into the whole Halloween, trick or treat, Scooby Doo where are you type stuff! Being a grown azz man, that whole vibe is little kiddiefied (I don't think that's a real word) for my personal taste. Don't get me wrong though, I was all over that sh*t between the ages of 5 and 11! All I cared about back then was all of the candy I was going to get. I gave up the whole going door to door stuff when some knucklehead tricked me out of my treats by snatching my bag of candy! That pissed me off because my bag was damn near full too! I was semi-mentally damaged from that incident, so I put my homemade Peter The Pirate costume on the closet shelf for good! At this point in my life, I just don't have the time to be dressing up like somebody else when it's enough of a chore just picking out my work clothes. I can stare at the same pair of slacks for like 15 minutes before I even reach for a shirt.

Since, Halloween is tomorrow, I've decided to share some music that still gives me chilly-willies to this day when I hear them! These have got to be two the scariest songs ever made? I'm no punkalicious-cupcake by any means, but I know spooky when I hear it dammit! I've only play these tracks near Halloween and when people make special requests for them, but today I am sharing them with you. If you dare to download them, don't say that I didn't warn you. Put the kids to bed before you put these joints on...

Until next time we meet, have a safe Halloween!

Click here if you dare!

No comments: